Memories :-)


 

This pic showed up in today's memories. It's from about 5 years ago and towards the beginning of my "goat adventures". I have the most amazing pictures of Cooper and the goats but I'm hoping that I'm less likely to earn the ire of my son if only part of his face is visible. :-) I really hope he loves our goats as much as he loved the ones at Caromont when he was younger.

I'm getting really close to having what I need for Gimlet and his buddy to arrive. I am waiting to hear back from a farmer over the mountain so I know when I can go pick up hay and ordered a heated water bucket and some medical supplies I've read to keep on hand to go along with the stuff I've already gotten. I won't need the heated water bucket for a while but it was on sale so I took advantage of the lower price.

We installed the gutter on the goat pen over the weekend and then promptly had some thunderstorms so we could see how everything works. I'm going to go out today and seal where the gutter and roof meet because we didn't use a drip guard or apron so some of the water is running behind the gutter. I can go back and add either if I need to, but since it's just a thin gap I'm hoping some silicone caulk will do the job. 

We're almost there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMG, I already love him so much!

Finally! Goats!!